1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

Ford 6000

Discussion in 'Ford / New Holland' started by ROYD, Jan 10, 2011.

1. ROYD

ROYD Registered User

Oct 27, 2010
    I have found a ford 6000 tractor sitting in a barn yard. It can be bought, but it has the select o speed trans in it and of coarse it don't work. I don't need a tractor that big, but i thought that if these trannys are fairly easy to fix, maybe i could make some money these big tractors don't sell real good around here so it would have to be a cheap buy and a cheap fix. Thoughts on the matter?

2. xfarmboy2970

xfarmboy2970 New Member

Aug 18, 2012
    I have a Ford 6000 with a seized engine but a good Selecto-speed transmission, but I am located in Iowa. tmlk@wccta.net

3. amarsiglio

amarsiglio New Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Ford 6000

Still have this ?

4. Maltese757

Maltese757 New Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Looking for a ford 6000 commander exhaust manifold gas