Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there im thinking about purchasing a single spool valve kit for my Ford 4000.
I still have the original switch on the tractor for the single pipe. When I pull out the switch the 3 point arms lock in place and I use this when pulling a trailer to keep the linkage arms up high. I am wondering that if I purchase this kit, is there any way to lock the linkage arms like I can do with the old switch
Thanks in advanced.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts