Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone help me with my ford 1920? I replaced my piston seal and o rings in the 3 point lift and thought everything was fine but somehow in the process my control lever came loose from my spool valve. I have a repair manual and it shows the part breakdown but it is not clear as to where and how the cam piece connects to the spool valve. Does anyone have a picture or can tell me how to connect the control lever back to the spool valve? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
Hello Gary T., welcome to the tractor forum.

The attached parts diagrams may help??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply this seems to be the same exploded view I have in my I&T manual my problem is I need to see where the cam on the control arm fits. On my spool valve it has a U shaped end and a pin running through it and the other cam rest on the outside of this pin does the cam attached to the control arm go through the U shape part of the spool valve? If so, could I get it back in without taking the spool valve out? Right now I have been trying to get it going through the opening where the piston and sleeve is, I just didn't want to take more apart then necessary and risk getting anything else out of whack.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts