Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ford 1700 that has a front-end loader. After about 10 minutes of running the movement starts to be jumpy and choppy. I am getting good flow from the pump. I feel there is a lot of air in the system and have read that air most likely gets in the system from the pump shaft seal. I am looking for the part number for the pump rebuild kit, shaft seal, and the best way to bleed the air out of the cylinders because there are no bleader valves.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much. I will order and try it.
Was able to install but still have the same issue. Here is what I've done:

The Tractor has a 770 front end loader. I have flushed the hydraulic fluid and refilled. Replaced the shaft seal and o-rings. I installed a 0-5000 psi gage at the auxiliary port and set the hydraulic lever to the re upper position. The pressure was 400-500 psi. I am unable to increase with the set screw. If I place the lever in the notch position and force the rear hydraulics to continuously run i can get tge pressure up to about 3000 psi. I am under the feeling that the pump itself might be the issue. Do you think if it is rebuilt it might fix the issue, if yes do you know the part number for a rebuild kit, or should I just replace it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts