Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought a 1520 and found a diagram in a manual somewhere that shows a small pipe and fitting that comes off of the hydraulic cylinder head under the seat. It's called an ASC valve option. I'll try to post a diagram if I can figure out how. Can you tell me what this is designed to power? I'm just learning about this tractor and can use all the help I can get.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to TF
That's designed to operate a single(1 way) external cylinder controlled by 3 pt control lever accomplished by securing 3 pt hitch in a lower than fully raised position

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to TF
That's designed to operate a single(1 way) external cylinder controlled by 3 pt control lever accomplished by securing 3 pt hitch in a lower than fully raised position
Great help. Do you know how I would secure the 3 point hitch in that lower than fully raised position. seems any movement of that control lever would effect the 3 point position?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Chain 3pt draft arm by routing chain under rear axle housing to hold rockshaft from fully raised position.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Operate a 1 way cylinder to raise/lower cutter bar on a disc or sickle mower. Operate a 1 way cylinder on a dump trailer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts