Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Thanks Durwood! That was a good read and I'm glad to find out that I am not the only one that thinks Mr. Moore has a very twisted agenda.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Very right sided:) But a book about BIG FAT MOORE:furious: :furious: :furious:
Its about time that the right would take a stab at Bagdad Mikey Moore.. Really this is just what was needed to keep the left in a spin,as they are counting on this film to be the right upper cut for the knockout.. So far I only see it really popular in the leftist dens of strife
:furious:

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
"in the leftist dens of strife"

Ernieg,
Do you have the above phrase copyrighted? I'd like to use that if I may. It is such a vivid phrase, I can see uses for it often.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Twisted is not a word I would use. I have not and will not EVER rent or buy anything has written or put on film. In my opinion he should be deported as a traitor. :argh:

·
Registered
211 Posts
He is a clown who only achieves his goals through "creative" editing.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Did you hear the latest,, the Dems spent 500 grand to help get it released:furious: :furious: :furious: I guess that gets:idea: :idea: :idea: duh...Award.

Asfar as this piece of wasted bio matter Mike Moore , he needs to just
be found with his wrists cut sitting ia hot tub all the while the camera is on. : :furious: :furious: omgipmp:furious: :furious: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts