Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G day I'm in Australia and i have a Fiat 411R and the hydraulics don't lift all the way up and i want to know if my pump is failing or i need to rebuild my hydraulic unit please feel free to email me on [email protected]

Thanks people

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
G'day nkilp901,

Here is a copy of a service manual for a Fiat 411R tractor:

As I understand your problem, your lift works OK, but it doesn't lift all the way up? Is this correct?

The first thing that comes to mind, is that your pump is running out of fluid before raising the lift to full height. I don't know where Fiat's get their hydraulic fluid from. Check fluid levels in the transmission and rear differential reservoirs.

The other possibility that comes to mind is your lift needs calibration.

·
Registered
5 Posts
G day I'm in Australia and i have a Fiat 411R and the hydraulics don't lift all the way up and i want to know if my pump is failing or i need to rebuild my hydraulic unit please feel free to email me on [email protected]

Thanks people
I have emailed you several times, but not heard from you. I too am in Australia and seem to have similar hydraulic problems. I am keen to contact you, please. I am in Malmsbury, Victoria.

·
Administrator
11,430 Posts
I have emailed you several times, but not heard from you. I too am in Australia and seem to have similar hydraulic problems. I am keen to contact you, please. I am in Malmsbury, Victoria.
Seems the member you are trying to contact is a one time poster that hasn't returned for many months. Your best bet would be to continue the conversation here on the forum with HarveyW and perhaps others will help as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seems the member you are trying to contact is a one time poster that hasn't returned for many months. Your best bet would be to continue the conversation here on the forum with HarveyW and perhaps others will help as well.
Thank you pogobill for your comment. Is it likely that HarveyW and perhaps others will pick up the conversation from here, or ought I do something else?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts