Tractor Forum banner

Which Tractor do you think should be the February TotM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems we are just winding down from another great Holiday Season, and here it is, time to think about the selection of the February 2019 Tractor of the Month!
Valentines Day is coming up and we have three Sweetheart Tractors for you to have a look at for February 2019. Let your voice be heard, vote for your favorite tractor and decide which tractor will be the February 2019 Tractor of the Month!

First up is this 1975 B-100 Wheel Horse that belongs to member Stepney
https://www.tractorforum.com/tractor-registry/75-b-100-hydro.1151/

Secondly we have this Craftsman GT5000 that belongs to member mkinsey7
https://www.tractorforum.com/tractor-registry/mkinsey.958/

And last, but not least we have this great Cub Cadet 782 that belongs to member R_Lause
https://www.tractorforum.com/tractor-registry/my-cub-cadet-782.1779/

So there we have them! Click on the links to learn a little more about these tractors and have some fun participating.

·
Super Moderator
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, are we having fun yet?? Can't be all work and no play!

Take a break from trouble shooting and problem solving, and lets hear what you all think about the tractors put forth for February. And don't forget to add your tractor to the registry, or update your existing entry. Also gather up a few pictures and make an album of that beauty in our showcase!.

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
Free joy to the next 5 people whom vote and post a comment in this thread! :)

Seriously...... we went from nearly 30 votes 3 months ago, to almost zip. Can someone please tell us what we're missing? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
maybe if this tractor page had a permanent place at the top of the forum page and stood out when the forum was visited, may or may not make a difference, in the past I have had trouble finding the page and usually wait for one of you blokes to type up because no one is voting, but then that could be me.

Just a thought!!

Besides !!, last months and this months should all be winners, I would vote for the 3 models if allowed.

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
You can ask Bill, I've actually joked about a pop up that appears in the middle of your screen, encouraging you to vote, and didn't go away until you actually did vote! That'd be funny. :) On a more serious note, I've actually tried to get the site owners to put it at the top of the menu, or do a block up at the top of the page. Most I got was to move the "Secret chit chat" to the bottom of the menu. I'm going to attempt to do this again because the other issue is getting our newest members to put up their tractors in the registry so we have a greater selection to choose from. One things for sure, we appreciate the voters and your input. One idea that we've been floating, is for the staff to just pick a single tractor each month and then feature it, with no voting process. This idea because of the lack of participation suddenly, but also because we had one of our members object to his tractor being used in the vote cycle, without his permission. This has always been an area that I had considered earlier on, was what a certain member might be thinking when their tractor is coupled up with other "Like" tractors, but don't receive nowhere near the votes of the others, or worse yet, no votes at all. I've seen this before, as the owner of that tractor that got no votes kept looking in on the contest.

I like Fred's idea. Make it permanently number 1 unread post. Might drum up more intereste .

·
Super Moderator
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only a week left! I guess we've all had a chance to weigh the pros and cons for each tractor and we've saved all the vote casting for the last week! Now's the time to stand up and be counted!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, here we are, the last day of the month. I can tell by the number of visits to this post that you are all saving up for today's last blitz at selecting a great tractor to be claimed the "Tractor of the Month for February 2019"! It is some cold outside, so stay warm right here at Tractorforum and vote for your favorite tractor!!

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
seems like riders don't rate much of a vote, and the Craftsman couldn't get one like, but that is the way of the draw.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts