Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you hate your wife? Is she not pleasing you the way she used to, than give her giggle cream and your wories will be changed forever!:D

This product can induce every possible side effect, including death. Please check with your doctor to see if this product is right for you.:D

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
You might want to reconside the appropriateness of this post. Perhaps my humor bone is out of joint but I fail to see the humor in this. :truth:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
You have until 12:00PM Central today to remove this post yourself, Terminator20 or I will remove it for you. I too cannot find the humor (even dark humor) in this meaningless post. While we do not censor idologies, ideas or general commentary here,(witnessed by the open replies to your post in lieu of its immediate deletion), we do expect people to post items that are not offensive in nature.

Do the right thing.
Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
PM from Terminator:

"I apologise. While I am a member here, I will no longer make any post that may be offensive to anyone. I apologise for any that I have made so far. I guess I am not as good at humar as I thought I was.LOL" (end)

Admin: Apology accepted Terminator20. Will lock thread to show its amicable resolution.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.