Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I am trying to figure out what tractor events that I need to plan to attend the rest of this year and then next year. I am obviously interested in restored tractors, mostly Massey for now. Is there anything in the South that I might enjoy or am I going to have to visit you Yankees?!!

2nd question, what about a Massey association or club? Is there one that I should consider belonging to?

thanks,
Steve

:homereat:

·
Registered
317 Posts
There is a national Massey collectors club. Wild Harvest, not sure of the address of even if they have a web site I have never been able to find one. I used to be a member but time restraints forced me to give it up and I haven't had time to rejoin since I retired. I still am trying to figure out how I ever had time to work away from home.
I'll look for that address and post it soon.
:D Al

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
There seems to be tractor shows in northern Fla as in all the time... Don't have any particulars but will snoop around some and get back to you..

·
Registered
317 Posts
Massey Harris international tractor club.

Wild Harvest,
Keith Oltrogge
Box 529
Denver,Iowa 50622

:D Al

·
Premium Member
4,124 Posts
Steve,
I see you are a recent member and welcome aboard! If you go to the home page of this site and scroll about 3/4s of the way down, you will see the section for "Everything else". In there is our list of tractor shows. I moderate that section and try very hard to list stuff from all over the country. Some states are not big into shows, like Louisiana, but there are several shows in Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. Here is a link to the show section:

http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=27

1 - 6 of 6 Posts