Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My JD 180 will evaporate the left over gas between usage even though I have the gas cap on tight and at times even when I turn the gas line valve off. Any suggestions on how to maintain the gas in the tank? I looked and smelled but can't seem to find any leaks. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Originally posted by Deer180
My JD 180 will evaporate the left over gas between usage even though I have the gas cap on tight and at times even when I turn the gas line valve off. Any suggestions on how to maintain the gas in the tank? I looked and smelled but can't seem to find any leaks. Any ideas?
Check your neighbor's shed. ;) ---

:D

Andy

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Originally posted by Deer180
Check your teenaged sons car. If that fails remove your gas cap and go get a new cap and try that. A lot of times the seals will wear out and you do not even know it. Or pull the key out and insert it into a new tractor problem solved:shower:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts