Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if the engine forums in the LT section would be more useful if combined into a single "small engines" forum. My reasoning:

1) Not everyone is going to take the time to read all of the engine forums everyday. So someone who post a Briggs question (in the Briggs forum) may not get an answer even though a reader of the Honda forum knows can help.

2) There are other engines out there besides the five forums listed now.

3) A single forum with regular post draws more attention than 5 forums with one or two post a week.

4) A single forum could always be split later if needed.

Just a few ideas I have to improve this great site. What's everyone think?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I agree with DaYooper, things are too scattered. I’d like to see the same with the tractor forums. I hate to say it, but I’m not likely to be bopping over to the Craftsman site on a regular basis, but I see it’s the place to be – lots of action & I'm sure worth the reading.

I find the only way for me to find new stuff is by viewing new posts since my last visit. However, I usually have no idea where I am, (a real life problem as well) when I’m reading a post… You really need to begin consolidating / integrating & keep away from the micro-forums – more of a general format, but not as much as that “other” site. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
:eek: I agree with both previous posts suggesting to simple this board down a little by combining some of these obvious catagories. A lot more could be read, learned & taught by the multi-talented folks participating on these forums. :p

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Ok Done

So go post already! You got your wish --- take the ball and show us what you can do with it! ;)

Thx,
Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts