Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I selected yes in the email notification feature in edit options and I still am not being notified in my email when I get a reply to a post. I also checked the email notification box on the post page. Did I not configure something right or did i miss something? Thanks. :argh:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
It does not work for me eather. Not a big deal for me, I am here more then I read my mail anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Yep --- works for some, not others.... Still on the board along with a few others from Mr. Tuba.

:D

Andy
:pedro:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
It has never worked for me

and i have been here since day 2.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there any way to make it work? It is a good tool to alert me to a message being posted so I can take a look at it right away. No biggie, if you can fix it great and if not, I will just work with the system.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Mine works without any trouble. It's sent to a Hotmail addy. Is there any chance it's the destination addy ??

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Mine has always worked with Hotmail. I also subscribed to all of the forums one at a time if that makes a difference.

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Yup, doesn't work for me here. There is another site that uses the same website engine and it works there. Not sure why.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts