Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Sure THATS safe.:D

I have been gulity of putting a ladder in the back of a pickup, but not to THAT extreem

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
I have seen the ladder in a FEL done many many times, but the dude with the support frame made of 2 x 4's in the back of the truck has a death wish!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
The guy with the 2x4 support network is bordering on stupidity!
Looking closely at that picture, I would even dare say that the ladder is homemade. I say this because some of the rungs look as if the come out past the side rails.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Picture #2 could have propped up his truck and had his muffler welded up at the same time. anybody remember that one? Might be the same guy!

·
Registered
289 Posts
That wooden thing looked real dangerous to me until I looked closely at the bottom. There's a guy sitting there with one arm on the ladder to steady it. That makes me feel a LOT better.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Originally posted by aguysmiley
That wooden thing looked real dangerous to me until I looked closely at the bottom. There's a guy sitting there with one arm on the ladder to steady it. That makes me feel a LOT better.

:lmao: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
you know his wife is thinking about the life insurance policy being paid up. but I suppose that if darwins theory says the week and the stupid will fall victim to there own means, then this guy should have been plucked like a grape from the vine of life along time ago.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
What is wrong with you people?

If that guy does not change that burned out light someone could have an accident!:stupid:

·
Registered
494 Posts
You guys have it all wrong. If either of these morons got hurt it makes work for the lawyers. Makes no sense to me.

This example only proves some people should not breed.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Originally posted by HarryG
You guys have it all wrong. If either of these morons got hurt it makes work for the lawyers. Makes no sense to me.

This example only proves some people should not breed.

:ditto: :ditto: to that HarryG.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts