1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys
While there is still time to get some flowers or something
don't forget Mother's Day. I hate to think of my tractor friends
having to sleep on the couch for forgetting.
Rodster:dog:
PS..... No fun in the doghouse

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Tomorrow is Mothers day man am i in trouble:winky: Thanks for the reminder though already taken care of.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Mothers Day has taken on a special meaning for me. My mother died on Mothers Day weekend...May 8, 1993...Happy Mothers Day Mom....I love you and I miss you.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Mom

I am missing my mom, she passed away two years ago. It seems like every day I have memories of both my parents. Mothers day has always been special to me as I was born on it in 1950. As the story goes; my father and uncle were driving her to the hospital in a 1949 Studebaker. Mom had them pull over in a driveway because she was ready. It was the driveway for the Thomas Indian School and that is where I was delivered, and got my first name. They continued on to the hospital, the doctor cut and tied my cord, mom was starved so they fed her a chicken dinner. The total bill was $19.00 and everybody including me was home before dark.
In my family this story gets told at Mother's day and always brings joy. Thanks Mom!

·
Registered
977 Posts
rain got me off the tractor seat today so i am taking my wife ,mother and grandmother out for mothers day supper.if it hadn't rained i think i'd of been on the couch for a while since i been to busy to get to the city for flowers

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
we had my mom and my better halves mom over for dinner today (both have lost thier husbands)

nice day...

glad they are still around.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Too late but I am not sleeping on the couch. The wife sent a card for me I am embarrassed to say. Been really busy and it is a 75 mile round trip to get to town and buy a card or something. I will plan better next year.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Chief, did you forget to get something for your wife too or just
your mom? I know it is not a one-day event to care for or honor the mothers ---- but they sure make it seem like it don't they sometimes? HAHA

Snuggle up with the cushions buddy --- and grab the remote
You be on the couchy. :D

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Took my wife out to dinner at her favorite resturant on Chuckanut Drive at the Chuckanut Manor Resturant and had a great view of the Puget Sound on the Veranda. After dinner had a nice walk on the beach and we went home. The kids called after we got home and had a nice chat with them. We both lost oour parents over 5 years ago when my mother died and her mother died 20 years ago.
We will always remember our Mothers and miss them. For the ones who still have their mothers remember to give them a hug.:spinsmile

1 - 11 of 11 Posts