>REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF GASOLINE GOING
>UP BUT AT THE SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR
>PRICES, TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES
>WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT IS SHIPPED. THINGS
>LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING MATERIALS, MEDICAL SUPPLIES
>ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!
>
>WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE
>AFTER ONE DAY, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
>
>SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO
>EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE MAY 19TH A
>DAY THAT THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA SAY
>"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
l don't by gas but it's worth a try then just bitching about it

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Off the subject a little, I was searching for pool supplies the other day and ran across a pool place in your town. I thought you were joking with Sarnia. I never looked it up but it came up in my search. Where is it in Ont? I have been to North Bay. but that is it!:D

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
jbetts...Even though this has to do with gasoline and petroleum, it is in an off the topic of TF's petroleum forum. Hence I've moved it to off topic.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Stewart
Off the subject a little, I was searching for pool supplies the other day and ran across a pool place in your town. I thought you were joking with Sarnia. I never looked it up but it came up in my search. Where is it in Ont? I have been to North Bay. but that is it!:D
north bay is about 3 to 4 hours from me if you know where port huron is we are right a cross form them what pool place we have a lot of them you should come visit some time look at pool supplies lol

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Argee
jbetts...Even though this has to do with gasoline and petroleum, it is in an off the topic of TF's petroleum forum. Hence I've moved it to off topic.
thanks argee

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A little bit of a drive to pick up pool chemicals!!!! You never know!:D
ya but your money goes a long way in canada

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
J hate to rain on your parade jbetts but it will not make much different. The email is a hoax. Most Americans don't have the back bone or political will to cut back on much of anything much less gasoline.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
J hate to rain on your parade jbetts but it will not make much different. The email is a hoax. Most Americans don't have the back bone or political will to cut back on much of anything much less gasoline.
SSSiiiggghhh.......I hate to admit it, but that's the truth if I ever heard it.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Chiefy --- good to see you today. You must be really busy as of late --- any progress on the new property?

:crazysun:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
The way gas prices are going I wish I could buy more yesterday! If you don't go on the 17th it might be another $.08- $0.10 on the 18th!

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by admin
Chiefy --- good to see you today. You must be really busy as of late --- any progress on the new property?

:crazysun:
I am tentatively suppose to close on the property Wednesday. I have been cutting grass to the point of seeing green. It rained so much last week; today was the first day I was able to start catching up. On top of that, my satellite TV system stopped working and had to replace the reciever...........or so I thought. Turns out it was 2 shorted wires and a wasp nest partially blocking the signal. I upgraded to the DSR 922 4DTV reicever. It is NICE! I can't believe all of the channels it gets. I am gonna be on a tight rope until next week. Hopefully things will slow down then.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
good luck on the farm chief..

as for gas. i have to go to mass tomorrow so ill be filling up... it hurts when its over 2$ a gallon.. my crappy little 6 cylinder truck only gets about 15 MPG.. i wished id gotten an 8 cylinder...

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Property???? Thsi is the first I have heard about that. What is the story?:confused:
Stew, it would be bad form to say much more about it until I have the deed in hand with my signature on it. Hopefully that will be the case tomorrow morning. When I get back, I will post some really beautiful pictures and let the cat out of the bag. Plus posting all of the pictures will sure help my post count. It has been sagging below 20 lately and that is also bad form. :D ;)

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Plus posting all of the pictures will sure help my post count. It has been sagging below 20 lately and that is also bad form. :D ;)

less than 20 posts a day chief.. How Dare you!!!

we know your busy chief.. your forgiven...

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Plus posting all of the pictures will sure help my post count. It has been sagging below 20 lately and that is also bad form. :D ;)
Damn! I can't hit 20 on a good day of FPing!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts