Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Nice

You just don't see many of those anymore. That one looks good just needs some wheels.:smiles: Bet its worth some:money: :money:
Jody:usa:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks
Yes I need some wheels and a few other parts. It turned out to be a money pit.
Rodster:cry:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Yes

But it will be worth every penny when its finish.:winky:
Jody:usa:

·
Registered
112 Posts
That Indian sure is beautiful. My brother-in law has a few of them. He sold one a couple years back to buy a Viper. Don't know if he still has them, but he has (had?) 5 Maxwells and half of another one. He remodeled his house and made a heated garage out of one of the bedrooms for his 57 T-Bird. He keeps his pair of restored to the max identical His & Hers 65 Plymouth convertibles in his garage with the Maxwells, Plymouth's, and Indians. And no telling what else. He lives in the North East. Not down here by usun's poor folks. You're doing a great job on yours. Keep plugging away.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi
Sounds like your brother in law has some nice toys. I also Have
a 1937 Indian Junior Scout that is basicaly done. The Chief is easy to get parts for ,but the Junior I had to make a lot of its parts.

Rod

·
Registered
361 Posts
NICE BIKE

:clap: Good looking Indian Rod, Lotta work Huh!?, but it will be super nice-er when you are finished with it.__ Didn`t some U.S. Company start making them again a year or two ago?. Seems like I heard them advertised on the radio.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
The new Indians were basically S&S or Harley drive train. They
made it 5 years and a couple weeks ago ran into fanincial trouble
and shut down. If nobody helps save the company they are done.
Rod

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
financial --> What did I win?

Oh, and I remember in 1985 riding my buddies old Indian, that was nice. I don't remember much about it, year, make, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts