Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think there is more to the JFK assaination.Or do you believe the one gunmen story?

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not to sure about the LBJ therory.Would not dought it but highly unlikley.He probably was not to torn up about it.Sure did not take him long to move in the White house.Did not even wait until after the funeral.

But that Oswald just did not seem to be the sharpest pencil to me.Plus the faked picture of the back of JFK,s head.Then the same as proof Sabruter film that prooves a front side shot.This mystery will never be solved I guess.Seems all the people who know the truth are dieing off.I guess they just do not want people to know just how crooked are own government is.

As if it would be a surprise to find out we elect crooks and thugs every time we go to the polls.Oh well!!!!!!!Atleast we all know the truth about the Sabre.Many do not like the facts but atleast that is not a mystery.

·
Registered
300 Posts
JD,
I didn't see the special last night but I have always had the feeling that organized crime was involved. The fact that Jack Ruby, with known mob connections and ill, walked up and shot Oswald in front of the world makes me think that organized crime might have had something to do with it. Also, I believe prior to the assassination, Bobby Kennedy, then Attorney General, had initiated a crackdown on organized crime. This is the only theory that makes any sense to me compared to either the LBJ plot or Oliver Stone's theory that the military-industrial complex assassinated him.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The assassination of JFK had nothing to do with JFK – it had everything to with the elder Kennedy & Bobby. The father for running booze during prohibition & Bobby’s crackdown on organized crime. Bobby’s fate was sealed when he decided to run for president…. It’s really too bad.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
We will never know the real truth

Even if Lee Harvey Oswald came back from the dead and told all, it would be challenged by someone. Who's to say it was Lee Harvey Oswald that pulled the trigger? It's all circumstantial and speculation.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
hospital

JFK,Lee Harvy Oswald,and Jack Rudy all died at the same hospital.

·
Registered
65 Posts
75 years

I think there is alot more to it than we have been led to believe. I have heard that the classified documents will be unsealed 75 years after he was shot. This would make sure that anyone involved was dead or with at least one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peal.

Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts