Tractor Forum banner

Do you Care about Janet and her star pierced boob?

• could not care less, not really offended

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Very offended Fine the hell out of her

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • dont Care either way did not watch it or the game

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Enjoyed a good boob shot..

Votes: 7 25.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i thought it was funny about Janet flashing her boob.. And i understand there were little kids watching.. But really now.. come on.. It happened so fast, i barely noticed it till they started showing the clip on the net.

Now the FCC is getting involved and that all you hear about on the news.. it was just a stupid publicity stunt from another Dumb assed Jackson.. who happens to have a single coming out today... what a suprise..

You would think that with her brother on trial she would not do anything stupid.. But it just shows.. The Jackson family, much like the Kennedy family can not help itself from F-ing up... Can you imagine thanksgiving dinner with that bunch of wack jobs...

But its sort of overshadowing a great game and a great season for the Pats..

so i vote.. Who cares.. let her go away quietly and let her take her perverted brother with her...

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
?

You are right. It was very fast. My wife caught it, and said..."I think that guy just pulled off part of her top. She wasn't sure though. Very fast.

Intersting though: TiVo people said that was the single incident that occured that caused the biggest use of rewind and replay...slow motion of course.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
It is not about being offended or not, it is that everyone acted so surprised it happened. To claim wardrobe malfunction is a load of garbage, she had snaps to hold the cup on and to claim part of it was not meant to come off is garbage as well. If there was some material that was supposed to stay how come she didn’t move at all when he ripped it off? Justin just isn’t that big of a dude. The superbowl is supposed to be family friendly, you shouldn’t have to censure the show!

Just because prime time television has slipped into moral decay it doesn’t mean everything has to have skin or bad language. We do not allow our six year old to watch cartoon network anymore because of some of their shows. Their language and message isn’t meant for kids anymore. Sad but true!

I know the female anatomy is not meant to be rude crude or socially unacceptable, but decency and discretion should apply. There is a time and place to pay homage to the mammarys and that was not it!

Lastly, if she is into nipple shields and body piercing, that is up to her. The general public just doesn’t need to know!!!!
:furious:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, have you ever watched the grammy's or music awards... They show so much skin it should be rated R... not that i really mind...

The NFL tries to stay neutral, no political ads ect.. and then to have this happen is sort of a shame..

But I still believe its way over blown... (the incident, not the breast) :D

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I wasn't offended, but it definitely was NOT appropriate. I don't like explaining to my 8 year old daughter why...

1) He pulled it off
2) She let him
3) Why anyone would do such a thing
4) Why it is bad
5) What was the purpose of doing it in general

yada, yada, yada

These "stars" keep saying that being a role model is not their job. They pull antics like this and we are left to explain the un-explainable. There are obvious radio stations my daugther doesn't listen too, specific song writers and obviously certain shows on TV, but this is ridiculous. The FCC needs to start fining the crap out these people for these type of "LOOK AT ME" antics. The fine needs to be ridiculous too.... say a minimum of $5 million dollars or $1.00 per viewer. If there were say 6 million viewers of the Superbowl, and the fine were a $1.00 per viewer... would they pull a stunt like that?

My daughter was hooked on Brittney. When she comes on TV, my daughter comes running. "Daddy, why did Brittney and Madonna do that". Why the hell is my responsibility to explain that.

Censorship SUCKS, but there must be some basic rules and rule enforcement in general. Showing a boob on TV during Superbowl was not ANY form of expression, art, political, etc.... it's just plain ole' shock value.

Brittney, Madonna, Janet, Justin... :doubledev

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Well said Stewart! :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: I think a nice $275,000 fine for both Janet "Teat Flasher" Jackson and Justin " Pditty Wanna Be" Timberlake would be good for starters. I would think that a class action civil suit by outraged parents to get a few more million dollars would get their attention and make them think twice about pulling a stunt like this in the future. I think maybe 90 days jail time would also be in order as well.

What they did was no different than if some whacko on the street walked up to you and your kids and flashed them. Think it would be funny then?????

Seems to me like Janet takes right after her brother...............
Whacko "Jesus Juice" Jacko and takes GREAT joy, pleasure, and delight in exposing herself to children and unsuspecting viewers in an indecent manor. She should be next in line right behind her sick freak show brother to be tried by the local district attorney for just that right along with Mamma's Boy Justin! I don't want my children seeing crap like that. It is not the boob, it is the behavior in general. Not exactly the role model behavior I had in mind for my kids. I hope umteen thousand outraged parents file suit against her for indecent exposure to children and take every penny that nasty cellulite (I'll just say the word rhymes with floor :cowboy: :smiles:) has. That entire family is sick and screwed up! :furious: Time to make an example out of them and Mama's boy Justin.

OK...........I think I broke the soap box. Don't ask what I really think. :idea: :cowboy: :smiles: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i agree with you guys about the kids thing.. I have none so that part did not really occur to me.. it sucks that you cant even watch TV with them nowadays without swears, boobs and whatever else (dennis franz' ass from NYPD blues comes to mind) shows up on TV..

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
We try and monitor what our six year old watches, I would not let him watch the grammy's or any of the award shows. I don't watch them myself!

We want our kid to know what the world is like but don't need to have things thrown in his face, so to speak.

Some movies and shows are for adults and some are for kids, at least movies have a rating system and you have some idea of the content. The superbowl shouldn't need an R rating.:clown:

Stepping down from the soapbox at this time!!!:coffee:

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
How about the two of them "humping" each other all across the stage? That lasted longer than 2 seconds. Oh..I forgot. That was "artistic expression". LOL

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
It was kind of stupid watching Justin chase Janet around the stage thrusting every step of the way. NO JUSTIN, it was not sexy... you looked like an idiot. :what101:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by tisenberg
It was kind of stupid watching Justin chase Janet around the stage thrusting every step of the way. NO JUSTIN, it was not sexy... you looked like an idiot. :what101:
he may look like an idiot tis, but he does alright for himself.. going out w/brittany and cameron diaz, is not too shabby..

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Yes... total agree that he is getting on the dance card of some nice looking women, all I'm saying is he looked stupid chasing Janet around the stage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts