Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been attempting to install a hydraulic third function kit on my 1025 in order to run a grapple. Anyone here ever accomplished this task? I need help/advice!
Thanks

·
Administrator
11,210 Posts
I've seen these sorts of things.
I was going to look into it for mine, but decided to buy two long hydraulic hoses from the outfit I bought my grapple from. I just hooked mine to the rear remote and it works fine. I don't use it all the time so it's good enough for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And a little further clarification: My problem seems to be where I tap into for the hydraulic fluid source. Each point I've tried provides fluid for the grapple but at the same time disables some other function like steering or loader power or backhoe. My machine has a hydraulic manifold with 3 unused outlets on the left side of the machine to the right of the platform step. The top outlet, I think, is power beyond, the bottom is the oil return and the middle is a power outlet. These ports, I think, were intended for a hydraulic hammer application. I've been unsuccessful in my attempts to utilize these them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I did this exact thing to my Kubota. Went through similar mind numbing tail chasing. If you're still having issues, I can post up how I got mine to work with pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts