Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
THAT is certainly different than the normal configuration. Looks like it would be interesting to ride.

·
Registered
272 Posts
WOW thats something different, never even heard of them

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ryan
They aren't as plentifull as the tractors, but every now and then one shows up on ebay. I think this is by far the nicest I've seen. Good headlights and an extra pair of ski's! Doesn't get much better that this!
As for the parents, tell them you're storing it for a friend?:D
Just kidding! You seem like a great kid, don't screw things up by lying to your folks!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
it looks funky.. anyone ever ride on one? looks like it would be pulling you instead of a regular mobile where youd be on top of it..

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks kinda like water skiing but on snow! Except you're closer to what's pulling you, and you're sitting instead of standing.... OK not really the same but sorta, kinda like that!:lmao:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Originally posted by sixchows
Ryan
Remember most grandparents really love spoiling their grandchildren!
Ohhh I know what you mean. I have to almost beg my grandma to stop buying stuff lol. I know they would buy it if i asked I just would never feel right doing it lol.
Ryan

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
Ohhh I know what you mean. I have to almost beg my grandma to stop buying stuff lol. I know they would buy it if i asked I just would never feel right doing it lol.
Ryan

if you feel bad ryan... Ask them to buy it for me!!! :furious: :furious:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
a little off this topic but can you get the photos from a dispolsable camera put on a cd so i can put them on my computer? Cause i have pictures of some stuff I wanna show you guys.
Ryan

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'd really like to have that Bolens too, but then again, I'd like to be living somewhere where we actually got snow! It'd be pretty useless so near the Gulf coast.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Catdaddy you can put pontoons on it and some paddles on the tracks and use it as a swamp buggie:lmao:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts