Hello again and boy do I have homework,,,, but I do have answers to some of your questions and the search for the wires in the harness? that will take some time with my meter. The wires I do know about are listed below:Which indicator light, temperature or headlight or...?
Which side of this indicator light is it attached to, plus (fuse) side or the other side?
You need to trace the other wire to where its end is connected, vanishing in a harness does not give any useful information.
To which pin on the relay is this wire connected?
Is this the only wire connected to this pin? If not, where do the other wire(s) go?
- brown 2-wire shown in the picture comes from the C signal indicator light, the other side goes to the harness (I will research)
- brown 1-wire from the temp. relay pin 88a which is grounded to the tachometer
- brown 2-wire from the temp. relay pin 88 one wire as shown is not connected, the other goes down to the harness ( I will research)
- the blue wire is my designated ground 31 (result of testing the multi-switch)
- the horn is working with 31 (connected at flasher base) and 31b connected to the horn (-) with power coming from fuse (4)
Thanks and your technical advice is greatly appreciated.