Tractor Forum banner

Dear Santa

5K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Argee 
#1 ·
Please send me a heated cab for my 4600 John Deere.If you grant me this one little thing for Christmas,I won't ask for hardly anything else.:merry:

#2 ·
Santa Sir;

Please don't count those two cub tractors as part of my Christmas gift. After all I paid for them myself,and it is only November.
P.S.
If you send me the heated cab I will install it myself.
Thanks
Slipshod

#6 ·
#9 ·
He actually uses a perot

He has a perot instead of a sleigh:xmas: And on Christmas eve up and down the Mississippi River they light bonfires so he can find his way. In fact in Gramercy, LA they go all out with the bonfires on Christmas Eve Here is a link that shows the bonfire before they are lit.
Jody
http://www.650motorcycles.com/CajunChristmas.html

#15 ·
I'd like to ask Santa for Peace on earth and good will towards men so that Leolav's twin sons can learn about the military draft in history class as something that 18 year olds used to sign up for, and not something they will have to do themselves in a world free of conflict. That is what I want for Christmas.

#17 · (Edited)
Hmm, sounds like Cornfused is still upset about that year they were bad and their toy wish list was not fulfilled. :tellyou:

World peace is however somewhat outside of my current jurisdiction. Only GOD and the people have control over destiny. But NEVER under estimate the power of Christmas!

Slipshod,
I will accept your assistance with unloading, after that roof collapse in 1932 my back has never been the same.
:xmas:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

Santa

#19 ·
Hmm, sounds like Cornfused is still upset about that year they were bad and their toy wish list was not fulfilled.

Naw, my list never gets filled 'cause I never need anything. Been blessed so much by God that Christmas list are hard to make. By the way Santa, you know there will be peace when He sets up his kingdom on earth!

#20 ·
Cornfused

I am happy that your faith is strong and secure in the knowledge that God will have a place for you. Christmas for me is a time of Joy and giving.It is a time of family,and Santa to me is an important part. Jolly old St. Nick is a vehicle that any thinking Christian can use to get the true meaning of Christmas across to the little ones.One of My biggest joys in life has always been watching children open gifts, watching the shear magic that is the Christmas Season.I am on this earth to be joyous and God has seen fit to fill my cup.

#21 ·
Re: Cornfused

Originally posted by slipshod
I am happy that your faith is strong and secure in the knowledge that God will have a place for you. Christmas for me is a time of Joy and giving.It is a time of family,and Santa to me is an important part. Jolly old St. Nick is a vehicle that any thinking Christian can use to get the true meaning of Christmas across to the little ones.One of My biggest joys in life has always been watching children open gifts, watching the shear magic that is the Christmas Season.I am on this earth to be joyous and God has seen fit to fill my cup.
I couldn't agree more. Good way of stating it SS.:clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.