Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I know this is off topic but do all states change to daylight savings time?
Tractor Content.......I did not use my tractor today because it is raining and the seat is wet. ;)
Rod

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Daylight Saving Time, for the U.S. and its territories, is NOT observed in Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, most of the Eastern Time Zone portion of the State of Indiana, and the state of Arizona (not the Navajo Indian Reservation, which does observe). Navajo Nation participates in the Daylight Saving Time policy, due to its large size and location in three states.

Jody:usa:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Great commentary on DST Jodyand

but would someone tell me why, we have DST in the first place? It's been so long sgo I can't remember? Who was the idiot that messes with my daily routine twice a year?:kookoo:

·
Registered
112 Posts
It was your lawmakers that wanted an extra hour to play golf in the summer time. They don't care about the working people that has to go to bed with the sun shinning bright so they can get up early next morning to go to a real job.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Europe does too EXCEPT that they go back to standard time TWO (2) weeks earlier!!!! (I guess it gets darker earlier since they are further north).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts