Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well i guess its true unloaded gun do kill:furious: Thank god no one else was shot. Thats a heck of way to show how dangerous guns are.:furious:
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
He certainly drove home the safety point and what can happen. Blanks would seem to have been a better choice though.

:furious:
Mark

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
If this guy was still alive he should get a Darwin award. Who in there right mind would climb into a chipper and try to free a clog with it running. Some people are just stupid or just don't think.
Jody

dead dumbass

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is a great article for the Safety section Jody. The guy was tired and just did not think about what he was doing.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I have worked in excess of 40 hours straight around very dangers equipment and i never would think to do something like that. Those chippers are very dangerous and the men and woman that work around them know you don't climb inside them while they are running. I just don't think that a person is that stupid i could understand if his shirt got hung up and it drug him in. Or if one of his coworkers wanted to off him which i hope was not the case. Just standing around one of those and seeing the wheels that pull the wood to the chipper and the sound of it is enough to scare the hell out of some body enough not to climb into the shoot while its running. I don't care how tired you are.
Jody

·
Registered
518 Posts
tht guys MORON shldnt bin using live rounds in a demonstration unless he was sent by kerry to take out bush supporters lollol its a wonder it even made the news thy usually keep idiotic thngs like tht hush hush :jumpropeb

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Maybe it was foul play. What a sad thought and event. I agree Jody --- seems a little strange to just climb on in...... or just stupid.

What can you say. He could have been on drugs or something.
:confused:

·
Registered
518 Posts
yer right jody i bin round chippers too n thy are somethng tht ya walk around far enuff cause ya no wat thy can do i cant see tht happening unless the guy was on something or i hope not was threw in thts a heck of a way too go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts