Tractor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, always wanted an 8n. Used to drive one occasionally in the 80s. So I picked up two 1952 8n. Both in running condition. One very smooth running, the other a bit rough. Worked for ford and occasionally went to highland Park plant as this was our storage facility for the lab. I've already been using the posts to assist in getting these up and running. we're 6 months in ontario & 6 months in NM, so eventually one 8n I'll take to NM.
THANKS,
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Dan, it will likely cost you more than the tractor is worth to haul it from Ontario to NM. If you haul it yourself, consider the cost of a transmission repair on your tow vehicle. Plus your tow vehicle burns much more fuel towing a tractor. Suggest you sell one in Ontario and buy another in NM.

·
Super Moderator
10,013 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like they came from the same place! Should be a fun project.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum. Looks like they came from the same place! Should be a fun project.
Thanks, They do look like they came from the same place.. They were originally sold in listowel, On., Ideally Supply. Both assembled in 52

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks, They do look like they came from the same place.. They were originally sold in listowel, On., Ideally Supply. Both assembled in 52
Interesting.....I work for Ideal Supply in Hanover, head office is in Listowel. I have never heard of them selling tractors, but you never know. Might be related somehow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts