Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a quote fro the movie Second Hand Lions. This is part of Hubs "man" speech, if you haven’t seen the movie I would recommend it. For those of you that haven’t seen it Robert Duval plays Hub.

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good. That honor, virtue, and courage mean everything; that money and power mean nothing. That good always triumphs over evil. That true love never dies. Doesn't matter if they're true or not. A man should believe in those things anyway. Because they are the things worth believing in."

·
Registered
275 Posts
If we didn't believe in these things we would all be apathetic and we wouldn't vote. Hey, wait a minute.....

Keep 'em coming. I really enjoy these Stewart.:truth:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
Dirty Harry said "Now, I bet you are wondering, did I fire 5 shots or 6?" ;) :D :spinsmile army
Yep, your right! One of my favorites parts of the movie....the other one was "You feeling lucky, punk?":spinsmile

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about this one for Tuesday!

Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling.

-Jack Handy-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts