Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in a daily thought?

If we get a majority that would like it what would you prefer humor or a little more thought required? Or a little of both?

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Stewart

If we get a majority that would like it what would you prefer humor or a little more thought required? Or a little of both?
mark me down for a little of both.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Hmmm

If you asked yesterday, I "think" I would have said no. But giving it a little more "thought" today...that would be fine.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Stewart
I told you!:D I think a little of both would be good if you could find the time or maybe pass it around to others, so you don't go crazy trying to come up with something new all the time. The first few might be easy enough, but what about in a few weeeks or months?:confused:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
nothing wrong with a little thought of the day.. worst case.. it goes ignored.. best case.. we learn a little something..

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts

Depends on how deep of thought that is required. To deep gives me a headache:lmao:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Sorry I was trying to see what the poll said yesterday!:confused:

Stewart, one thing, never EVER take me to seriously!!:lmao: Sorry buddy, I was just jerking your chain a little bit there!:peace: :friends:

·
Registered
77 Posts
What is the subject of this daily thought? Is it going to be politcal,religious,inspriatiional, how about comedy?
Deep thoughts from SN Live comes to mind.
Who going to post the daily thought? IS it the same person everyday?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts