Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
They look good

Bigdog
Nice pictures looks like fun in picture #11 what is that farmall with the wheels so narrow i have never seen one like that.:cool:
Jody

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: They look good

Originally posted by jodyand
Bigdog
Nice pictures looks like fun in picture #11 what is that farmall with the wheels so narrow i have never seen one like that.:cool:
Jody
That is a French vineyard cub. Recently imported by Leon Walker. He has a collection of french cubs and super cubs.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by cornfused
Nice pictures Dog. Didn't see the boss dog in any of 'em, did you escape for the weekend alone?
Corny, boss dog was there. If you look for the picture of the cub cadet 782 with the 3 pt. double disk attached, that's her operating it.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
That is a French vineyard cub. Recently imported by Leon Walker. He has a collection of french cubs and super cubs.
I see why now it has to be small to go between the rows of grapes. I would like to see that one up close.:cool:
Jody

·
Premium Member
4,124 Posts
Thanks for ALL the great photos. I feel almost like I was there. Sure looked like some interesting machines were on display. I can't walk through an event like that if I have money in my pocket because something will follow me home. Your machines look good and Mrs. Dog looks happy on her tractor. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the pictures. One question I aways wanted to Know why did they make the engine offset to one side.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Sergeant
Thanks for the pictures. One question I aways wanted to Know why did they make the engine offset to one side.
The offset was called "Cultivision" and as Freebird suggested, the purpose was to put the operator directly over the row crop while cultivating thus eliminating the need to lean over to assure you were straddled over the row. Sure saved a lot of sore backs.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice Pictures, thanks for sharing!

Just a request or reminder to everyone. Let us all know when some event like that is going on in the country so we can try to get out for them.

Who knows, sometime one of them might be close to where I live.

-D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts