·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Welcome aboard

Welcome to the forum Cub104129 and thanks for the pictures:tractorsm

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Welcome CUB! Thanks for posting a pic so quickly! Welcome to the forum. We proudly have a bunch of canadian friends here!
:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

Welcome. When you have a moment introduce yourself and tell us more about your wonderful Cub there! :D

Any questions, just ask!

Have fun!
Andy

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Welcome to Tractor Forum Cub 104129! :friends: :cheers: That is a nice looking machine! Very nice work on the restoration.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome Cub 104129:friends: Nice looking cub good to see the old cubs still going.
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by Cub 104129
Pic of my 129
what part of ont ya from there is a lot of canadians here but only two ont from that l know of me and you :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Chief
Welcome to Tractor Forum Cub 104129! :friends: :cheers: That is a nice looking machine! Very nice work on the restoration.
:canada:

Thanks Chief, you know me from the CTOA site ( different name )
You have some of my mods here. So many sites it took awhile to sign up here. I like what I see. Paul :canada: :canada:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Cub

Originally posted by jbetts13
what part of ont ya from there is a lot of canadians here but only two ont from that l know of me and you :D
I live in Fergus Ont. My cottage and tractors are at the beautiful Bruce Peninsula :canada: :canada:

Go Leafs Go Game 6 tonite

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Ed_GT5000
Nice old cub, Did you restore it yourself? Have you been into older tractors for long?
I have been restoring tractors for 11 years now . Pony,Fordson and Cubs

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been restoring tractors for 11 years now . Pony,Fordson and Cubs
I tried to add pics of the restoring of the 129 but they got lost. I will try again

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Cub

I live in Fergus Ont. My cottage and tractors are at the beautiful Bruce Peninsula :canada: :canada:

Go Leafs Go Game 6 tonite
l got family up in that area have you ever been to bruce county heritage association (farm show) paisley

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cub

Originally posted by jbetts13
l got family up in that area have you ever been to bruce county heritage association (farm show) paisley
Have not been to the farm show but have been in Paisley several times. Like taking in the plowing matches. This year it is in Meaford. I know Sarnia pretty good. I managed the field service group for Westinghouse for serveral years. I also worked alot in chemical valley. Have fished the waters there also. One of my neibours at the cottage owned the Sarnia RV and Marine Centre.

Well the leafs are done. Not for lack of trying..:canada: :canada:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Need help

I tried to add pics of the restoring of the 129 but they got lost. I will try again
I posted pics before but they will not post now. don't know why.

I browse and attach but it does not come with the post.

What am I not doing right ?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
When you attach the file DON'T click on preview click on summit reply. If you click on preview your picture will be lost.
Jody

1 - 16 of 16 Posts