Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been learning alot here at this forum. I have a coupla new questions. My lo boy is serial # 2986 J, (1956). I am looking for a new wiring harness as this one is falling apart. Listings show a 6, 7 or 8 wire harness. I can't really tell how many wires is on mine as some are cut off. Next question - I see there is a 184 and a 185 cub lo-boy. What is the difference?

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Originally posted by freebird
I have been learning alot here at this forum. I have a coupla new questions. My lo boy is serial # 2986 J, (1956). I am looking for a new wiring harness as this one is falling apart. Listings show a 6, 7 or 8 wire harness. I can't really tell how many wires is on mine as some are cut off. Next question - I see there is a 184 and a 185 cub lo-boy. What is the difference?
Freebird - In the numbered lo-boy series there was the 154, 185 and lastly the 184. I am told the 184 had refinements to correct the shortcomings of the previous models. I'm not sure what all was involved, but I believe the driveline was part of the improvement.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks bigdog, that helps. Slipshod, thanks to you too for the info above. This forum is a great help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts