Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed/modified there Kioti with a cruise control? If so, where did you obtain it and instructions/videos? My foot and ankle get tired in the hay field. That is where I go the longest without moving my foot. I considered the HST linked pedal AKA auto throttle but not the same. Thanks Bob
That is for my open station CK 3510 HST

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone installed/modified there Kioti with a cruise control? If so, where did you obtain it and instructions/videos? My foot and ankle get tired in the hay field. That is where I go the longest without moving my foot. I considered the HST linked pedal AKA auto throttle but not the same. Thanks Bob
Freeman Tractor & Auto Sales
Southhill ,Va 434-757-7189
They installed cruise control on my Kioti,OH YEAH !

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed the factory cruise kit on my DK4710SE. Very easy install. You can purchase the kit from Larry Stovesland in TN. They will ship to you. Installation instructions were in the kit and easy to install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got mine through Tractorparts4less.com for $175 for a DK4210. took me about a 1/2 hour to install. Very easy. Hardest part was getting the plastic tie wrap of the wire harness under the dash to allow the plug to come up thru the hole where you install the switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts