1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

Featured craftsman snowblower belts

Discussion in 'Snow Removal' started by littlejimmymc, Aug 5, 2017.

1. littlejimmymc

littlejimmymc New Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Lenox
    Hi, I have a craftsman eager 1, 22 inch power propelled 536.909400 , I need to replace belts I found part# for drive belt 49570 now subbing 49570ma, I can't find part# for auger belt, would these be the same size as drive belt, this is an old machine which makes it hard to find info on it, sears direct only shows drive belt #.any help would be great. Thanks jim

2. BigT

BigT Member

Sep 15, 2014

3. HarveyW

HarveyW Member

Sep 15, 2014
    If you have the old belt, take it to an auto parts store, or a lawn mower shop, and see if they can find you a match for it. There are also internet sites that say they can match any belt...

4. littlejimmymc

littlejimmymc New Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Lenox
    Ok thanks, I'll let you know how I make out in case someone in the future needs help. Although probably no many people have machines this old. Thanks again

5. littlejimmymc

littlejimmymc New Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Lenox
    Just an update, finally got some time to mess with it, got the belts off they actually look like the same belts, but I will take them to auto part store to make sure, I think they should be able to measure them.if that doesn't work I try big T idea.will let you know

6. littlejimmymc

littlejimmymc New Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Lenox
    Just letting everyone know that the 2 belts are the same size. Part # 49570ma , had to order on line couldn't find them in any stores. Thanks again for everyone's help.