Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Hey Chief, That link requires membership, Since I use FITZ'S Ram tech I already have the TSB's :jumpropeb :crazysun: :bd:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Hey Chief
I cant see it is there anything about a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 that i sould be worried about.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doh! Sorry about that guys! I tried the line from the post and it worked and I guess since I am a TDR member that of course I got the TSB page! Dummy! :duh:

For those of you who are not TDR members, here is a link to TSB's on Fritz's Ram Tech page.

Dodge Ram Truck Technical Service Bulletins

Chalk up one for me! :argh:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thanks

Originally posted by simple_john
jody I looked up the TSB for you...
It said.. "You should-a bought a Ford"

your welcome...
sj
Thanks sj but i will stick with my Dodge the Fords are to ugly for me and i dont care for the look of the Chevys neather.
Jody

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Hey Jody, You forgot to mention the fact the Ford heavy duty's look like a cheap takeoff on the styling of the Dodges, I mean that ugly nose job they did with the grille. I still think that the Dodge is top notch, Even the V10's are better in the Dodge's at least those are not the wimpy mod motor that Ford uses. Cubic iches relate to bottem end torque. I knpw I have two Dodges ('96 V10 and a 2001 Cummins)and I have had a Ford diesel powersmoked that was returned under the lemon law after 3 rear ends and a elctrical short in the glow plugs that destroyed the heads in 2001.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
just kidding you guys... My ford is only a 6 cylinder... its a slob on gas and has no testes.... Dodge does have an awesome style. Ive never much cared for chevys looks but they do make a great worktruck.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
just kidding you guys... My ford is only a 6 cylinder... its a slob on gas and has no testes.... Dodge does have an awesome style. Ive never much cared for chevys looks but they do make a great worktruck.
Oh course, I just love to stir the pot:partyline I just want to irritate the shovey and fraud pickup truck ownersNANA :lmao: :duel: :serta:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts