Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Is anybody interested in buying a condo in the upper Keys? Full water view. Must be cash and complete sale before Monday.
Rodster

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
:furious: :furious: :furious:

Sorry that is some funny stuff!!!

On another note, I hope it comes out OK after all these storms!:D

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
hey rod.. hope your place is ok... i wonder what happens in places like grassy key.. where the water is real shallow but i guess it still causes havoc.. down your way you have deeper water hope your place survives ok..

·
Registered
211 Posts
this sounds like a good deal. there must be a catch.:D

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The place is supposed to take 150 MPH winds but the land is not much higher than water level. Unless the storm makes a turn we are in the direct path. I am glad I am not down there now. The building is 5 floors high and made from concrete and rerod but the storms suck the guts out. Andrew missed us by 50 miles years ago and wiped out Cutler ridge. I seen the houses standing but roofs were gone and it just sucked everything out of them. Our insurance is paid up.
Rodster

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They were selling for $300,000 but now I don't know HA HA. I hope our insurance is good.
Rodster

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
really rod? 300K man thats great for such a beautiful areas...i really thought they would be more $$$
of course at 300K i could only afford a 5th of a condo...

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi
the units in our condo are the most reasonably priced in the Keys. You are right most are priced higher. ( picture attached)
here is a shot from the water. But it was a good investment. We should have bought more when we bought this one. We used to
rent it out weekly but have not the last two years.
Rodster

Attachments

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
just beautiful rod... as ive told you before.. ive gone down the past 2 years... for anyone who has never been.. you should check them out (just not this week) its really a tropical paridise that in the US...

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Rodster,
I hope you moved your boat!

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Condo only $300,000 but Hurricane Insurance is $250,000 annually:D

I know when I lived on the coast Hurricane Insurance really put a hurting on you.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
No, I don't think I caught the boat story. I'll have to look for it.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
OK, now I've read the boat/knife story, I guess it is safer for you to leave the boat where it is:D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Man I missed that one, I hate to sound bad but I was laughing pretty hard!!!:D

I don't wish that one anyone!!! I hope it healed up ok!

You should have wnet to the Doc first thing!!!:D

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea
It healed up great but I still get teased. HA HA
Rodster
PS..The wife is upset about the storm. She is the one that bought the place and rented it out. She just put in all new tile and
furniture in it two years ago plus the bathroom compeltely redone. It has a nice location but only one bedroom. Just big enough for us and the dog.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts