Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what model of Fiat that a 1450 Cockshutt or Oliver was a copy of? :question: Also, is there a Universal tractor model that is also a copy of the same model Fiat??:question:

Thanks for any help you can give guys!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
977 Posts
i can't find any info on what model fiat it would be. 1450 has 268 ci fiat 4 cyl 55pto hp which i'm going to guess would be 550 universal as a rule they take the hp and add a zero to get the tractor #. i'll do some more looking tonite and post what i find. have more places to look allis hesston mm and later white sold these fiats as well

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by parts man
Can anyone tell me what model of Fiat that a 1450 Cockshutt or Oliver was a copy of? :question: Also, is there a Universal tractor model that is also a copy of the same model Fiat??:question:

sorry parts man can't find what your looking for and don't know what you mean is the Fiat the motor or the tractor are you trying to find two tractors with the same motor or what frown :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by parts man

this any help parts man

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by bear
i can't find any info on what model fiat it would be. 1450 has 268 ci fiat 4 cyl 55pto hp which i'm going to guess would be 550 universal as a rule they take the hp and add a zero to get the tractor #. i'll do some more looking tonite and post what i find. have more places to look allis hesston mm and later white sold these fiats as well

Bear, thank you!!!!!:thumbsup: That's the sort of thing I was looking for!! Do you know what the bore of that engine is:question:

·
Registered
977 Posts
jbetts chart has most of the info i did thanks for posting it saved me a lot of typing. not sure of the engine bore sorry parts man i do have the cid for most of them if you want the cid's let me know

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THanks guys,, You've been a great help!!:worthy: :cheers:

The reason I asked about the bore is that our parts catalogue lists some of the Universal engine by the bore x #of cylinders.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts