Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This beautiful 1949 Ford 8N Tractor has been recently refurbished and is in excellent working condition. The seller has had this tractor for more than 30 years. He is an old-fashioned guy who always does things the RIGHT WAY--this tractor is very well maintained and carefully cared for. The entire machine is in excellent condition. The engine and hydraulics are great. It has four (4) new tires and a new battery and is ready to work. Paint is all brand new Ford Blue and White. This tractor comes with the following implements and attachments:

5' Heavy-Duty Rotary Cutter with one (1) laminated wheel
6' Heavy-Duty Box Blade
6' Heavy-Duty Rear Blade (manual adjustment)
5.5' Disk Harrow (16 wheels)
Heavy-Duty Middle Buster Plow/Ripper
Heavy-Duty Front Bumper/Counterweight with Trailer Hitch

This is a package deal. Price includes ALL items and ALL items must go with the tractor. Customer must make his own shipping arrangements from current owner's location in Houston, Texas. Tractor and implements can be viewed at owner's location on weekdays after 6:00 PM and on weekends. Please contact owner at (281) 497-3170 to schedule a viewing.

Please note: The hauling trailer and Chevy truck (in picture 2 and picture 6 on the ebay listing--link below) are not included in the sale.

If you're interested in more pictures or on placing a bid, please take the link below to the ebay listing where it is being sold:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3809266884&category=53067&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Thanks for posting here, Kate..... Kate is a dear friend and she is selling this tractor (yes I know wrong paint colors) for her father-in-law who is suffering the ill effects of asbestos cancer. I wish her family the best during this difficult time and best of luck with this beautiful tractor on Ebay. I do hope that you will choose to stay around and visit the site, perhaps even our Prayer Chapel forum for inspiration. She is located in the Houston, TX area.

Best wishes,
Andy

·
Registered
477 Posts
What color should it be? Some were red and gray, werent they? Anyway, that is awesome. The Ford blue and white look great. Sorry to hear of your trouble, and I wish you and yours the best.

Greg

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Red and gray are the color it should be. DOES look good Blue, and white though doesn't it?

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Surely does --- but the N purists will not like it.... I think it is very well cared for and well restored.....will Kate and her family the very best. :D

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts