Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting chrome hubcaps for my tractor for the summer. Does anyone know where I can purchase them?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
do they

sj do they fit all GT and LTs or just Simplicity's:question:
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
They are simplicity parts.. but they sell them for 6,8,10 & 12" rims so i am guessing they work on any standard rim...

FYI Chrome hubs cost around 38$ for all 4. I think the bumper was around 40$

sj

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Jody; those hubs would look good on your cub..

Chief: dice are on the way...so's the sheepskin seat cover...

Mow.. i know, "its so shiney, i can see myself...." - front fender reflection... I think that was a dish detergent commercial...

if you could see it now.... the back of the seat and rear fenders are covered with frozen dirt from my tires digging up lawn and shooting the dirt while snow throwing.. i cant wait for spring to clean it up... 10 below today... so i wont be washing it any time soon.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
Jody; those hubs would look good on your cub..

I know thats why i was asking if they fit all.:smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
mark, what are you putting them on?
get us a pic for review....

many told me they would look goofy before i got them.. but i like them...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will put them on my GT 5000. They should look good with the red paint. I'll probably wait till spring though. I guess I'll have to check the Deere dealer near me to see if he can get them for me.

·
Collector
1,541 Posts
Heck ya id like a couple sets too - that simplicity link is NA . I saw a set of Chrome ford hubcaps( old center style) at a flea market - guy wanted a ton of cash for em.

Another good upgrade is golf kart hubcaps - i bot a set ( they fit 8" rims only tho) for like $12 to put on my mod tractor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts