Tractor Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For lack of a better word I guess - but what I am looking for is the cast wing type handle with the encased or threaded hole that accepts either 1/2" or 5/8" threads.

These are usually found on horse drawn hillers or moldboard plows and maybe even cultivators.

I have a few implements that require these if they are to be restored correctly and I am having a devil of a time finding them.

Ideas? Maybe you have a couple kicking around somewhere?

Would like to have say 4 to 6 before spring-time rolls around.


outta here ::coffee: :canada
1 - 1 of 1 Posts