Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on a case 646 because it is very slow in reverse. Inspection show badly worn parts in the shifter mechancal parts. I am asking if these parts are available or if they share them with another tractor. I would be most graysfulf for this information. Thanks.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Good Morning Edward v., welcome to the forum.

I cannot find parts diagrams for your 646, and I cannot find one in salvage. I would check with Messick's parts department to see if they can help you. Messick's Parts Hotline 1-877-260-3528

If you have no luck, you can start repairing worn shifter mechanical parts. I would take them to a welding shop for repair. .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can buy the complete kit from Salempowersupply. they have all the parts you need. Check them out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just finished my 646 kit installation. I got the recommended parts from Salem power equipment. .i found the job to be a lot easier than I expected, and the install was just as easy. This kit made a new tractor out of my 646. I was truly amazed at the difference. I was 100 percent satisfied with the revised kit. thicker parts and larger and stronger support. Ed giraud 734 439 7660.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts