Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a little help deciding. I ran across a couple of tractors for sale and am curious what opinions you have on these models. Both are in good condition with decks, pretty much equal, and priced the same around $650. Would you consider either worth that much and which, of the two, would be the better buy and why? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by ropari
I need a little help deciding. I ran across a couple of tractors for sale and am curious what opinions you have on these models. Both are in good condition with decks, pretty much equal, and priced the same around $650. Would you consider either worth that much and which, of the two, would be the better buy and why? Thanks
Hmmmm, Let me think........What one would I buy????hmmmm:D :D :D

Well, I know nothing about the 917, but $650 is a REAL good price for a 226 in nice shape. Only thing is check the motor over. That Onan, wile a good engine, does not take abuse well, and is pricy to fix. If the motor's good, and you take care of it, I would jump on it. The 22_'s are a REAL nice mowing mechane. Wile I realy like my 444, my 224 is a much better mower.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts