Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned a lot watching his show growing up. He was a true gentleman who really loved the kids. Just another part of me going away...Does anyone remember Skipper Ryle or The Uncle Al show? I tell you that Captain Wendy was one hot babe.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4038505/

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Didn't they have a moose type puppet with them sometimes. I can't remember the the name????? :friends:

He seemed like a real good caring guy.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Spike posted an article about this earlier today. As I said there, Mr. Moose was my favorite and I loved it when they dumped all of the ping pong balls on him. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Spike

Where did Spike post about this earlier today? I didn't see it...i wouldn't want to take away from somebody elses post.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
The specical part is that with all the age groups we have on this board, we pretty much all grew up with him.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by johnray13
I grew up with Capt K in the '70's. My favorite person on the show was Mr. GreenJeans.
:ditto: Mr Green jeans was my favorite too of course the rabbit and Mr. Moose and the ping pong balls was a hoot to.
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Don't forget Mr. Baxter and Dancing Bear. Amazing to think how many children's lives were touched by those people and others doing children's programming over the years.

Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts