Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a first timer on this site brought to my attention by Don L. Thought it looked interesting so checking it out. A little history about myself: I grew up on a farm in so WI. I now work in a factory called Kuhn/Knight. Producers of haying, tillage, feed mixing, and manure handeling equipment world wide. The first tractor I ever drove was a DC Case so to me that was the obivous tractor to pull with. Have two DC pullers, farm stock and an antique which in our club is modified. Hope to here from some of you case people. DCPULLER:cheers:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome Aboard! You'll enjoy this crowd. How about some pictures of your tractors?

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear that you are into Case tractors. We have a lot of Deere fans, and IH/Farmall fans here, so it is nice to get some diversity. Does your club have a website?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome DCPULLER:friends: glad to have you aboard and happy to see new members to the Case board. Post some pictures of your tractors.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hi DCPuller! Glad you joined us. Look around & make yourself at home.

Angel

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Welcome to tractor forum DC Puller. Good to see some new case people on the board. Don said he was going to try to get some Case people to come to visit, :) :) :) :) :) Happy to see both you and Don L here.
caseman-d

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Let me be the eighth one to welcome you aboard:D It's a nice group of enthusiasts here that speak that universal language "tractorese":thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome aboard DCPULLER from WISC

:captain: Ahoy, we have found new territories. This has lots of potential. Let's getterdun:band: . The private message system is a nice feture:idea: .
Don L. from
spam town USA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts