Tractor Forum banner

Can I add a front loader to my ford 3000

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Rolex 
#1 ·
my tractor does not have a front loader on it. Is there a way I can modify it to add one?

#2 ·
I’m sure you can, it will be expensive but there are company’s out there that make them. Here is one company

#4 ·
You can put loaders on near any tractor.

Not sure if you have Power Steering or not?

Adding a loader changes things. Ride ,steering etc. You will need rear Ballast most all the time.

What do you use this tractor for mostly? Mowing , making Hay...etc. Do you want a loader mounted while doing those duties?

I'd add up all the costs.......may be a better option to find a different tractor with a loader too add to the fleet.

#5 ·
You can put loaders on near any tractor.

Not sure if you have Power Steering or not? no i dont know

Adding a loader changes things. Ride ,steering etc. You will need rear Ballast most all the time.

What do you use this tractor for mostly? Mowing , making Hay...etc. Do you want a loader mounted while doing those duties? im restoring

I'd add up all the costs.......may be a better option to find a different tractor with a loader too add to the fleet.

#6 ·
I purchased a used loader for my 3600, after removing the front axel to fit the frame I found most the mounting holes to be a little off, it was like the frame was built while on the other 3600 and it had some very slight variations

After seeing how many changes I needed to make to get every bolt back in I purchased a David Brown with a loader fitted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.