Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
I found this picture on the net and was wondering if someone could resize it for me so i can use it as my avatar.

Ryan

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
You beat me to it sixchows:lmao:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I apoligise Ryan I gave it to you as a bmp! and the other fellows did it right the first time, and they look good to me!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Perhaps we all should examine our boredom quotient??

·
Registered
169 Posts
A helpful tool

Hello All:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Here is a link for Windows XP USERS it is a power toy. Look down the right side of the page for IMAGE RESIZER. When you download it and then right click on a picture it will give you the option to resize photo.

Pretty cool little tool to have provided yo urememebr you have it.:D

Hope it helps someone.

:captain: Bob

·
Registered
212 Posts
Okay, since you all have nothing to do, please explain - I've downloaded image resizer, run the "install", but can't find it once it's installed. No desktop icon, nothing in "programs." How do I run it? Same thing with the magnifier.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by Old_Nodaker
Okay, since you all have nothing to do, please explain - I've downloaded image resizer, run the "install", but can't find it once it's installed. No desktop icon, nothing in "programs." How do I run it? Same thing with the magnifier.
HOLD MOUSE OVER PIC RIGHT CLICK AND wala

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
oops!!

To find magnifier >programs>Accessories>Accessibility>Magnifier

Hope it helps!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Old_Nodaker
If you downloaded from power tools for XP it simple:D
When you go to my pictures right click and go to resize pictures and then it gives you some choices or you can click advance and make them what ever size you want.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts