Tractor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I would like to ask if any of you have bought any machinery from company named KMC agri LTD? When we got the invoice the business name is stated as OPRAN KMC AGRI LTD. I dont want to be unfair and am not so skilled in purchases of this kind but Im buying from another country and am not sure if it is legit. Have anyone of you got experience with this company? I would appreciate your help.

Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are from Slovakia. I have made pretty deep research - to my abilities..but unfortunatelly this company with sales representative James Soro is a scam - the website. There is a business man on the same adress who is real and they abuse his company, pretend to be the company...the other company in South Africa is something different only with simmilar name. KMC Agri Solutions (SA) and KMC Agri LTD (GB).

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
That is good Marti that you have done research on the name, aren't you able to buy what you want from your country?, what about using an Agent/Broker in your area to purchase for you?, I know this would increase the costs for you, but in the long run, would be a safer way for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi Fred, thank you for your advice. This purchase was done by my brother, unfortunatelly he doesnt speak english that well thats why I was also present. I would like tu write it here - be careful - maybe there is more people here that could be victims of this fake company. This specific webpage is a scamm and Im trying to find ways how to take this person to court.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Marti,

Are you able to expand on this subject? We have also started cooperating with that company.
Hi Henrik,

I will try. I dont know if the scammer is still doing business or not but the sales representative James Soro - thats the alleged person that was communicating is the one I have experience with. The company KMC Agri LTD had a lot of adds on various reliable webpages. Later on I was in contact with a man that is the real owner of the company but he made it aware on his facebook not to send money to anybody and only communicate with him directly because he doesnt have a webpage nor facebook page for his company. That was fake. Im in contact with more people that have sent money and lost them. I see you are from Poland so you probably also found them online and not in person.. Have you already sent any money?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I would like to ask if any of you have bought any machinery from company named KMC agri LTD? When we got the invoice the business name is stated as OPRAN KMC AGRI LTD. I dont want to be unfair and am not so skilled in purchases of this kind but Im buying from another country and am not sure if it is legit. Have anyone of you got experience with this company? I would appreciate your help.

Thank you
Yes, we have the same situation, money is go, and cant reach any of them. Invoice was to oprea kmc agri

1 - 11 of 11 Posts