Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks Like you're getting a goo start. Just bought a UTU in ILL and taking it back to TN. Stuck enging but very complete. Been in a barn last 20 yrs. seeya, Ken

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome Ken:friends:Glad to have you aboard post some pictures of it when you get a chance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All

Hey ya'll, Thanks for the notes. Will post pictures soon. Any of you ever come to the Tennessee- Kentucky Threshermans Show in Adams, TN? Great show and pull every third Thursday in July. Ken

·
Registered
5 Posts
I may have a grill that I might sell. Do you just need a couple of bars to weld into your grill, or do you need a complete grill?

Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
U Grill

Joe, Actually all I need is 3 bars. I'm pretty sure I can repair it. I found a NOS grill but pretty expenisve. Do need both headlights too. Don't know what else until I get it torn down. Over all very complete. Engine is stuck.
Thanks, Ken Stephens

·
Registered
977 Posts
ken i split your post off the z thread hoping it would get more views since your looking for parts i do have quite a few u parts but it looks like joe does to and he's a lot closer to you. good luck with your project and keep us posted on your project

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ken,

I was looking through my parts pile, and I could not find a grill that I thought was bad enough to cut any bars out of. I do know someone that might though. Let me know if you are interested.

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts