Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone heard anything about a Snowsport personal snow blade that mounts to a 2 inch receiver added to the front of a vehicle? i saw it on Realtruck.com.i am sure its not the greatest, but it may be as good a a garden tractor plow for very occasional use with 5 or 6 times a year use in the 6 to 12 inch snow fall range. i realize it is not heavy duty, but 4 passes down a 100 foot drive would be great inside a heated cab of my small truck as i am getting too old to freeze my azz off on a tractor. yeah i understand it is not comercial qualiity. anyone heard of/ or used one? thanks. tjw.

·
Registered
36 Posts
In our area Lowes sells a blade that mounts on the front of a truck via a 2" receiver. Mebbe this is what your after? I have no idea what they are asking though.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
l see that on trucks the only thing is you have to get out and put the plow up

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep, these are the type of units i was looking at on the internet however there is no local distributors in my area to view one. i was hoping someone has one and could enlighten us. i would prefer to be inside a warm truck cab rather than being on my garden tractor and not having to haul a garden tractor several counties to clear old folks driveways. it doesnt look too heavy duty, but would be as good a a garden tractor i would think, plus i could stay warm. they can be viewed on mysnowsport.com.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts