Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sure glad Feb 29th only comes every 4 years. We went from this on Feb 27:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f6fb041_3d18/bc/34f2/__sr_/66f6.jpg?ph4UoQABJNzlEUly

To this on the 29th of Feb

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f6fb041_3d18/bc/dcb7/__sr_/6ae7.jpg?phQeoQABGHYPzZeN

Looks like Mar. might be comming in like a lion.
Stay warm everyone
:tractorsm :usa: :cheers: :driving: :coffee:

Yes sir, March came like a lion
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/casemand2002/detail?.dir=/3337&.dnm=236a.jpg

Be sure to check out the other snow pictures.
Pictures are taken at home and where I work. I was the first one to make it this morning
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/casemand2002/album?.dir=/3337

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Hey caseman is the old house and barn yours they look pretty far gone. I hate to see old houses and barns go to the way side so many story's to tell.
Jody

·
Registered
212 Posts
Caseman-d - so you're the one sending us the weather.

Great pictures, I've got a bunch of old barns and houses too, been thinking of trying something like you did. I also find a lot of old equipment and stuff in the old farmstead shelter belts. Like Jodyand says, lots of stories there if they could only talk.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by bigallis
nice piks case man was those some piks of yer roadtrip when u went n got those 2 cases ?:tractorsm :bouncy: :ride:
Big Allis,
Yes that one of my road trips. The pictures were taken at the Peace Gardens which is located on the North Dakota/Manitoba Canada border. When we went after the tractors we never realized how close we were to the Canadian border. I had never heard of the Peace Garden before but my g/f had. So after we got the tractors loaded we decided to give the tractors a tour before leaving :) . It was well worth the trip.
caseman-d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by jodyand
Hey caseman is the old house and barn yours they look pretty far gone. I hate to see old houses and barns go to the way side so many story's to tell.
Jody
Jody.
Not mine :mad: I was hoping to buy that place last fall. There were 242 acres and they broke the 242 acers in to 40 acre tracts. The house and barn were on one that I wanted. After all the dust settled the place sold in one tract for about 435,000.00. It was way to rich for me.

The barn and house to look rough. When we were looking at the place it was very windy and the barn and house didn't creak once. The foundation on both were were solid. Inside the barn the stalls were about the right size to park tractors in :spinsmile . The house was something to, I would have loved to seen it when it was lived in. Someone had taken all the fancy trim from the windows, but I think I would have tried to save it and the barn if I had gotten it. Another thing about the place is it didn't have any power or water to it.
casemand

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I added more pictures to the original post. It finally quit snowing about 10:00 AM this mornig. Weather man said 18 inches but it seemed deeper than that when a person got out in it.
caseman-d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Well, you just keep that wether out your way, we on the east coast don't want it any more.:D :D

Been around 50deg the last few days, and I would like to keep it that way.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Well, you just keep that wether out your way, we on the east coast don't want it any more.:D :D

Been around 50deg the last few days, and I would like to keep it that way.
You know me, I like to share :spinsmile :spinsmile :spinsmile :spinsmile

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Was in the mid 60's for the last 3 days here. I am already preparing to put the garden in and started fertilizing. Bought 2,500 lbs. of 19-19-19 today! :thumbsup: Was real fun unloading it. :spinsmile

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
the Barn and House bring tears to my eyes:cry: :cry: manly tears:D
would of loved to have gotten that barn. The stalls loked the right size to park tractors in. Would have to use the loft for a parts room.
caseman-d:spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile :tractorsm

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Chief
Was in the mid 60's for the last 3 days here. I am already preparing to put the garden in and started fertilizing. Bought 2,500 lbs. of 19-19-19 today! :thumbsup: Was real fun unloading it. :spinsmile
Chief, Hope you don't get sun stroke :) :cool: :spinsmile :tractorsm

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Nah, I even got a second 2,500 lb. load of 19-19-19 Friday. I am ready for Spring! I feel alot better after working up a good sweat anyway. The Doc says it helps anyway. ;) :D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Its been in the high 70s here all week i think it even hit 80 Saturday i wish for 60s.
Jody

1 - 16 of 16 Posts