Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I log on to any website, including this one with me Yahoo brower I can not open anything like guys pictures or links to other sites. If I right click and drop it in the command line it opens, if I just click on it my browser closes. This morning I am on Netscape and it seems to work fine other then the window is smaller. My question is should I reload Yahoo? And what is the proceedure if I should?
This problem started when I renewed my subscription to McAfee security services, but I do not know if this is just a coinsidence. I have tried to make Netscape fail and it continues to work fine except they are alert happy and I saw my first Pop-up in months.
I want my Yahoo back like it was before! I miss the old girl.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
do you think the mcaffe has some sort of internet security where you have to allow specific site access?
when you open a link does it just not open or does it make a noise (like a this site is blocked noise)

maybe you have to right click on the istes and indicate that it is an allowable site to open...

just a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope

Originally posted by simple_john
do you think the mcaffe has some sort of internet security where you have to allow specific site access?
when you open a link does it just not open or does it make a noise (like a this site is blocked noise)

maybe you have to right click on the istes and indicate that it is an allowable site to open...

just a thought.
It just takes me back to my desktop, like I was not even on the web. No sound, warning, alert, or anything. I can click right back and open it again, but I have to navigate my way back to whatever i was doing. I am playing with Netscape and kind of like it, may change homepages but I have to reconfigure mail, etc.....

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Clear all our temp files and cache via menu option... Tools, Internet Options, Delete Files.

You may want to do a scandisk and a defrag too. Lastly, verify you have free diskspace

1 - 4 of 4 Posts